During our spring break, we used tickets Rudy was offered through a patient of his. So grateful! It's always nice to get free tickets and even better when all of Southern California isn't making a trip the same day you are. We had park hopper tickets and decided to hit CA Adventure first. It was the least crowded I'd ever seen!! After hitting up our favorites we headed over to Disneyland where it was more crowded, but very doable. We worked those Fast Passes to their full potential and got to slide past the long lines on popular rides. It was by far the most enjoyable Disneyland/CA Adventure trip I think I've ever experienced. And that's sayin' something!!
The boys were really excited as now they can remember what Disneyland is and look forward to going back. I snapped this picture just in case I'd need to show security what the boys looked like and what they were wearing that day. Fortunately, they were glued to me the whole time and did really well with staying together.

We had no idea the day would be so amazing!

I anticipated Gavin not being tall enough for most rides Kyle would want to go on, so I invited our neighbor friends to join us in hopes that at least my neighbor and her daughter could take Kyle with them on those rides. Turned out, Gavin WAS tall enough!! Such an unexpected joy! Gav was so proud of himself for having grown so much!
Walking on to our first ride...the boys were so cute in their excitement!


First ride was Cars in Cars Land!

After Soaring over the World, we ran into Pluto!






We walked into Disneyland to see this... perfect timing for a great welcome!





Kyle was so excited to drive.








No comments:
Post a Comment