Happy New Year!! Happy 2016! Man, did 2016 seem like an awfully long way away when I was graduating from high school or even college! Here it is and as usual, I'm running behind on this blog. I'm going to strive to catch us up a bit...
Back in December, Rudy's patient offered us 6 tickets to Disneyland and we didn't hesitate for a second! We invited our Miss Esther and Miss Zoe and their brother Peter and mom aka Mrs. Myers to join us. I've only taken Kyle twice when he was free and I was a guest of my sister's for a work party two years in a row. So, this was Kyle's first trip to really remember anything and it was Gavin's first time ever. :)
We bounced back and forth between the two parks, California Adventure and Disneyland.
Cars Land was a huge hit!
This was Gavin's 1st ride!
We met up with the Myers family and had a great time with them.
"Soaring Over California" is a favorite ride we all enjoyed twice. :)
We had to take this classic shot even if the sun was blaring in our eyes.
Main Street's amazing tree.
We love the Myers family!!!
Miss Zoe (She watches Gavin for 3 hours every Monday while I work! Love Zoe!!)
Miss Esther :)
For the first time in my life, I actually stopped to watch a parade at Disneyland. (I must be a mother now!) Usually, you use this time while a lot of people are watching the parade to take advantage of shorter lines for favorite rides.
The boys loved it and it was actually really amazing.
Cars!! Best new ride!
A night time ride on Gavie's favorite tractor ride (kind of like the tea cups but easier on the stomach).
Back in December, Rudy's patient offered us 6 tickets to Disneyland and we didn't hesitate for a second! We invited our Miss Esther and Miss Zoe and their brother Peter and mom aka Mrs. Myers to join us. I've only taken Kyle twice when he was free and I was a guest of my sister's for a work party two years in a row. So, this was Kyle's first trip to really remember anything and it was Gavin's first time ever. :)
We bounced back and forth between the two parks, California Adventure and Disneyland.
Cars Land was a huge hit!
This was Gavin's 1st ride!
We met up with the Myers family and had a great time with them.
"Soaring Over California" is a favorite ride we all enjoyed twice. :)
We had to take this classic shot even if the sun was blaring in our eyes.
Main Street's amazing tree.
We love the Myers family!!!
Miss Zoe (She watches Gavin for 3 hours every Monday while I work! Love Zoe!!)
Miss Esther :)
For the first time in my life, I actually stopped to watch a parade at Disneyland. (I must be a mother now!) Usually, you use this time while a lot of people are watching the parade to take advantage of shorter lines for favorite rides.
The boys loved it and it was actually really amazing.
Cars!! Best new ride!
A night time ride on Gavie's favorite tractor ride (kind of like the tea cups but easier on the stomach).
The boys loved Disneyland (surprise?) and can't wait to go again. Here's hoping for another invite sometime soon! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment