I know Christmas may seem like forever ago. It does to me, but I still wanted to document a few things so when our kids look back at this, they'll know that we did indeed celebrate the season! Our neighbor got some family pics of us delivering our neighbor Christmas gifts. The boys were had helped me make the treats from start to finish and loved getting to pass out the yummy goodness to our dear friends/neighbors.
Christmas Eve, the boys enjoyed reading their Christmas books from our Christmas Advent Book basket. Then, they each wrote Santa a card and we left some treats for him and the reindeer.
Then, early in the morning, the boys cheered each other on while discovering all their presents.
As much as they do argue and have normal sibling moments...it always blesses us to see how much they really love each other. :)
Thank you to all our family for making Christmas morning so exciting!! :)
The following day we picked up my brother and his family from the airport. The cousins got to reacquaint themselves and we all loved seeing our nephew in our homes for the first time.
Pictures ended there as Ru and I spent four whole days celebrating our 12th anniversary with a getaway to our cousins' resort timeshare. It was amazing!!! And may I add, much needed! Thank you, cousins. ;) And with that, we celebrated the New Year. Welcome 2016!! Already, it's been a fabulous year in the Martin home. :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment