Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello and Happy Easter! We have officially been on Spring Break since Friday afternoon at 2:40pm when I walked out of my classroom! :) We are loving it! Saturday night Kyle and I stayed up a little later to have a special movie night with popcorn. Sunday morning we were up super early (I blame a specific bird who loves to give us a morning wake up call right outside our windows!). Anyhow, later that day we headed over to Grandpa and Grammie's house for a yummy Easter lunch and egg hunt. 

Here's Kyle helping stuff some of the eggs with his Auntie Michelle.
 Love.
 So excited!!
 The Egg Hunt!!

 Squeals of delight!  :)


 Emptying the eggs and checking out the loot!
"Mommy, it's in there... the money for the ice-cream truck!"
 And a little egg dying...

Then, outside to catch up on a manly project Grandpa and Rudy were attacking. Gavie loved helping Daddy with the sander.

And that family picture I kept trying to get? Well, it didn't happen this time. :) Happy Easter, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment