Happy Mother's Day! Thanks to my husband, kids, parents, and sister...I had a beautiful day today! Kyle's card from preschool had the cutest answers to various questions about his mommy. Apparently, I weigh 33 pounds, have a little bit dark hair, and am as tall as "my daddy's mommy." I also don't do that much during the day and my favorite thing to do is play and hug Kyle. ;)
I should write a post with just the out-takes of this picture... Kyle had a fantastic time hamming it up for the camera. We were happy to get one picture out of the bunch! :)Precious little fellas.
We had to get this picture to continue with the "picture on the bench" tradition. So crazy to compare this shot to years prior. The boys look so big.
Later in the day, we snapped a few more pics. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a true picture of motherhood... :)
My silly Kyle.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in our lives! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment