We did it! Kyle had a great 1st day and both Rudy and I made it through without shedding a tear! :)
Kyle woke up to a special pancake breakfast and a new book for his first day of school. He was so cute, excited, BIG, fun, happy, obedient and all around adorable! I love little Gavie in the background adding more happiness to the already exciting occasion. He clapped with us as we sang "Happy 1st Day of School to You..." to Kyle.
And here's the classic "first day with the sign" shot just before we got in the car!
Kyle was ALL SMILES picking up his name tag from his cubbie.And he was very serious while decorating his crown.
Though this picture looks silly with Gav's t-shirt up and him halfway sliding down Kyle's lap...it's just precious to me. My mom took a similar picture of me with my brother on his first day.
While Kyle was in school, the parents attended a 2 hour parent orientation meeting. I am so pleased with what I see and hear. SO PLEASED!! Kyle and I both left with huge smiles on our faces!!! Hooray for a great day and a great school.






So exciting and so grown up! How do they get so big so fast?
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures. Thanks for sharing! Have a great year, Kyle.
ReplyDelete