Saturday, July 20, 2013

"I miss that train!"

Kyle frequently talks about how much he misses the big train and wants to go back on "that train." One of our summer fun, to-do outings was to take a family trip on the train. So, we revisited a favorite route and stopped at the San Clemente Pier and then hopped back on the train to go to lunch in San Juan Capistrano before heading back home. We had a lot of fun and most of all enjoyed our time together with Grandpa, Grammie, and Auntie Michelle.

Silly Kyle can hardly contain his excitement!!
Daddy love.

"I see the train!!!!"
We hopped on the train in waves, from 3 different stations; first my parents, then us, and finally Auntie came on board.
Gavin and his Auntie Michelle at the San Clemente Pier. Sweet love and giggles.
Back on the train to go home and Gavin was out like a light!
Getting ready to say good-bye to Auntie at her stop.
So sad to say good-bye. "I never want to get off this train!!"
Back at home, and Kyle says (repeatedly), "I miss that train!"

No comments:

Post a Comment