We've been getting great use out of our annual membership. I never really paid attention to Camp Snoopy prior to a few months ago but let me tell ya, I'm so glad we jumped on this train. Knott's is easy to do. With only a fraction of the crowd Disneyland draws, free parking (under 3 hours), and a quick entrance/walk to dozens of rides perfectly suited for small children, Knott's has quickly become the place to be (for us, anyways)! The fact that we get to go with two other family-friends makes this outing a win-win for the mommies and their kids.
Elsie, Nate, and Kyle (with 4 little brothers looking on from their strollers).
Riding the balloons (with Cherie and Kari and kids in the other two balloons).
Happy kids = a happy mom!
And we all enjoy getting to see Daddy on his lunch break!
I believe this will go down as a highlight of 2013! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment