December is such a fun, busy month! I've been a very neglectful blogger and can really only manage a quick recap now. Still, wanted to make sure I had some documentation of the past few weeks. :)
At MOPS, Kyle and his classmates surprised the mommys with a little Christmas show. Kyle came out and exclaimed loudly for everyone to hear, "Mom, I'm on the stage!!" It was so cute. And I was so proud. The kind of proud where your kid isn't doing anything particularly grand, but you're just beaming cause you know he's yours! :)
We found 4 or so neighborhoods with crazy, amazing lights and enjoyed walking around, drinking hot cocoa.
Mimi invited us to Miss Annette's Studio for some "Winter Wonderland" Kindermusik fun.We had fun dancing, singing and making music to lots of Christmas songs. Here, we were playing with "snow."
Last weekend, we celebrated an early Christmas with my family. We traditionally read the Christmas story before opening presents. Grandpa read to us from a children's book. I love watching my son learn about our Savior.
Kyle was proud to give all the family members a hand-made item from one of the community craft nights we attended earlier this month. He threaded hearts and beads to make Mimi a necklace.Oh, the joy of watching your child enjoy his presents! Such fun!
Grandparent love.
My 3 handsome men. xo

Merry Christmas, everyone!







No comments:
Post a Comment