I love how adorable little kids look all dressed up in their costumes! We started the day joining a parade at my school with my 1st graders. The students' storybook costumes were so cute and creative. Kyle and Gavin got their picture taken quite a bit as we walked by the entire student body and their parents. It was a bit intimidating for Kyle, but he held his own very well.
Later in the evening, we went trick-or-treating with our friends. Kyle was so kiss-ably cute! He was old enough to really anticipate and enjoy every moment of it and yet still small enough to look absolutely adorable!! Unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera to focus so well and then pretty soon into the evening my camera's battery died! But... I did get a few! Here's Kyle the Dragon with his friend Elsie as Rapunzel.
Precious.
Gavin, the dragon/dinosaur, slept soundly through the whole evening...
...but Rudy made sure he got his candy!!! :)
The boys and their loot. Gavin was still completely out!
Happy 1st Halloween, Gavin!







No comments:
Post a Comment