We find out Shum's gender early Monday morning!!!!! We are so stinkin' excited! Since we knew early on that we wouldn't find out with Kyle, there was no anticipation at this time. With this baby, however, we've been SO looking forward to this upcoming ultrasound!! Literally, I've been doing a jig just about every day as we get closer and closer!! And either way, boy or girl, we are equally excited. Truth be told, we'd like Kyle to have a brother and a sister, so we are happy either way! And of course, we'd just love a healthy, living child!!
I've kind of always assumed this one would be a boy, too. But, surprisingly just about every "old wives" tale (things you don't really believe but are fun to think about anyway!) and Chinese Gender Predictor Chart say we're having a girl. The CGPC has been right with both Kyle and Jonathan ... so it could be right again, and be a girl. But, I've had a dream with all 3 pregnancies that we were having a boy, and twice the dream has been true ... so it could be a boy! :) Ha. Just fun to think about!
I love polls. I wish my blogger friends polled more, but then I don't and I guess we may not have much to poll about... but I thought this was the perfect opportunity to poll you, my reader, and see what you think we're haivng!! :) Would you indulge me in having a guess? (See poll on the right-hand side!)
Agghgh! Three whole days ...
I've kind of always assumed this one would be a boy, too. But, surprisingly just about every "old wives" tale (things you don't really believe but are fun to think about anyway!) and Chinese Gender Predictor Chart say we're having a girl. The CGPC has been right with both Kyle and Jonathan ... so it could be right again, and be a girl. But, I've had a dream with all 3 pregnancies that we were having a boy, and twice the dream has been true ... so it could be a boy! :) Ha. Just fun to think about!
I love polls. I wish my blogger friends polled more, but then I don't and I guess we may not have much to poll about... but I thought this was the perfect opportunity to poll you, my reader, and see what you think we're haivng!! :) Would you indulge me in having a guess? (See poll on the right-hand side!)
Agghgh! Three whole days ...

I am so excited for you and am anxiously awaiting tomorrow! Boys are great but girls are precious too. My vote is for healthy!
ReplyDelete