Here's the 16 week belly shot. I was beyond excited to get to this point, having fully expected to feel better by this week. Sadly, it's still very much with me, though it seems to have just started the slow process of easing up and the days are more manageable. Nights, not so much. I will gladly take whatever reprieve I can get and am thankful for the improvement. Yesterday, I felt the baby kick me twice. Not the flutter or the bubble feeling, but a boom-boom. It took me by surprise and was very exciting. Kyle loved hearing that the baby was "kicking Mommy!" He giggled and said, "It's because the baby wants to come out!"
So far so good without any sign of complications. Let's keep it that way!! :)
So far so good without any sign of complications. Let's keep it that way!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment