Just the name alone, "Sky High," had me a bit worried and for at least a year, I'd been declining invitations from friends to take Kyle. Something about trampolines and a bunch of kids made me nervous when Kyle wasn't even 2 or barely 2.Well, about two weeks ago we went to a birthday party held there and after seeing the place and watching Kyle jump for a solid 2 hours having the time of his life, I changed my mind. This place is totally safe, fun, and a great source of exercise!! The best part is that it's local and offers a toddler 2-hour jump session for a very minimal price! After going that first time, I called my friend who had always invited me to let her know how sold I was on the place. We made a playdate right away with another friend for the following Monday. Kyle could hardly stand the wait and when the day finally came, he was in kid heaven! :) Sky High has 5 or so ginormous trampolines that fill an entire warehouse with big rooms for parties and etc. The trampolines are all enclosed with no chance of falling out and one of them has a foam pit that Kyle couldn't get enough of! We've already set a playdate schedule to continue going and I'm thrilled we've found something so cheap that provides such good energy-burning entertainment! :)
Here are some pictures of Kyle the Kangaroo and his friends...
Jumping in to the foam pit.
Here are some pictures of Kyle the Kangaroo and his friends...
Jumping in to the foam pit.




Oh, how fun! And yes a great way to burn energy.
ReplyDelete