Life has been interesting lately. We've had full days with even fuller weekends. Last weekend, we had the pleasure of having Uncle Ryan and Lauren and Auntie Ray come for a visit. I'll try to post pictures about that soon. This week, Ru finds himself over halfway through his internship!!! It's super exciting to watch that finish line appear closer and closer. It was fun to get his diploma in the mail over the weekend and celebrate with his siblings. Love having that beautiful piece of paper!! I've had a frame just waiting to be filled for so many years!! :)
Kyle has grown up so much in the last month or so. It seems that way to us, at least. Two weekends ago he mastered his tricycle and rode to the donut shop then to the park, and back home without much of any help. It was so crazy to walk just behind our little boy as he took us for a Saturday morning stroll. Watching him made me feel like if I blinked, I'd see him zooming down the street on a two-wheeler or something. This week he got really into playing baseball. He loves to bat off of his Papi's homemade tee. We got him a tiny, lefty glove that he enjoys playing catch with. I can already see him at practice or something... and I hope he finds a sport he really enjoys, cause watching him play would just be too adorable for words!!
Ru and I are looking forward to a schedule-free weekend to relax and recharge!
Kyle has grown up so much in the last month or so. It seems that way to us, at least. Two weekends ago he mastered his tricycle and rode to the donut shop then to the park, and back home without much of any help. It was so crazy to walk just behind our little boy as he took us for a Saturday morning stroll. Watching him made me feel like if I blinked, I'd see him zooming down the street on a two-wheeler or something. This week he got really into playing baseball. He loves to bat off of his Papi's homemade tee. We got him a tiny, lefty glove that he enjoys playing catch with. I can already see him at practice or something... and I hope he finds a sport he really enjoys, cause watching him play would just be too adorable for words!!
Ru and I are looking forward to a schedule-free weekend to relax and recharge!

The night in the igloo was not too bad, so he said. They kept warm. He had two sleeping pads under him and a down bag rated to -30. You never really sleep well out camping and it was light early with the sun up but they had a blast and he is game to do it again. I told him I support his adventure as long as the igloo doesn't have to include me. :) You guys sound busy. Congrats to Ru! How exciting to finally see the end in sight!
ReplyDelete