This semester is unique in that Rudy is able to be home more. Come January he'll be interning 12 hours a day for the better part of 3 months! So while I'm working more, Ru is able to stay home with Kyle. We are all really enjoying the fact that Kyle has so much quality time with his dad because we know that all too soon (and we say this with excitement!) Ru will be working a regular, full-time job with minimal vacation. So we are enjoying this season and the boys are having a blast on all their adventures. Trust me when I say that no day is like the one before and I often come home to hear fun stories or find evidence of a fun-filled day with imaginative projects here or there. Since Ru prefers to just "do" and not take pictures of everything, there aren't many to share. But, they can often be found building or fixing something and/or on a bike ride, kayak, or fishing. If you ask me, Kyle's getting quite spoiled with this arrangement!! (joking) I've got quite an act to follow when this schedule changes! ;)
Kyle's Halloween costume runner up!! Ha! :)
A marble drop contraption made out of a a walking stick cut in half and held up by railroad tracks and building blocks.
Finger painting!!
Tailgating parties at the Back Bay
Pretend fishing led to real fishing trips off the pier. We got our dinner from the latest trip!
Kyle always wants to "show Mommy" when I get home. The home improvement projects are endless! :)And oh, the joys of a box!!











He looks like such a big boy Mindy! What a hansom little man!
ReplyDelete