We had such a fun weekend. GG flew in Friday afternoon and that evening we went to Rudy's brother's first ever art show!! It was so cool to see my brother-in-law showing his work in this way. We were so dang proud of him!
Randy's

Eating sweet potato puffs. Few calories, but he was eating!! :)
And feeding Mr. Elmo. So cute.
Playing peek-a-boo with GG.



Kyle and shopping = not so much fun. The little car couldn't even hold his attention for long!
GG and Kyle played non-stop it seemed, but they managed to fit in a few moments of sitting/snuggle time as they looked at pictures on GG's laptop. Kyle loved pointing out people he knew.

Sadly, GG got on a plane today. Ru and I were just saying that we'd had a really great weekend. I think Kyle would definitely agree!
And feeding Mr. Elmo. So cute.
Playing peek-a-boo with GG.


I even got to make a list of grocery items and before I knew it, the 3 of them were off to do the shopping! I could definitely get used to that idea!
Kyle and shopping = not so much fun. The little car couldn't even hold his attention for long!
GG and Kyle played non-stop it seemed, but they managed to fit in a few moments of sitting/snuggle time as they looked at pictures on GG's laptop. Kyle loved pointing out people he knew.
Sadly, GG got on a plane today. Ru and I were just saying that we'd had a really great weekend. I think Kyle would definitely agree!

No comments:
Post a Comment