Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our little character!

Curious just doesn't quite describe it. I know all babies/kids are to an extent, so when I try to think of how to describe Kyle, I'm just at a loss. The kid has to touch and explore absolutely e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!! He can't go in a room without touching the wall, checking out the furniture textures, pulling a book down only to be distracted by something in the corner. This is how it goes until everything touchable in the whole house has been touched and tinkered with. I'm sure it's a good thing, but it is so exhausting to keep an eye on him in new places or to take him anywhere. Lately, I've heard my parents, my sister and Rudy all saying that they are absolutely worn out after spending time with him. It's nice that he's so mellow and doesn't fuss much, but being able to sit still for a minute would be great, too! :)
Here are some silly Dinker pictures:

He loves to climb on our couch.
And just has to push his car all by himself. (Going to the park, a total of 2 blocks, can take an hour now.)
Anything with wheels is sure to entertain him. He's made lots of friends at my grandma's living facility.
Climbing onto and into things is a current favorite.


He adores his Papa and just about climbs his way into Dad's shower each morning. Don't worry, Ru's got him on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment