Friday, April 16, 2010

My visit from Grammie!

Since Kyle's way into talking right now, I'll let him tell you... :)

My Grammie comes about once a week, sometimes more. This time, she brought some fun things for me to play with. She brought balls, musical instruments and magnet letters.
Oooh, what are these? One by one, I pull them out.
And these are my new letters!
I put them on and take them off. My favorite letter is O. I can hold on easily and chomp!
This is my family: Dad, Mom and me!
Thanks Gram. By the way, I wasn't sleeping well when you came because I have a new tooth! It's on the top.

Ok, come back soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Once a week or more...how fun! Oh how I wish....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Who had more fun though...Grammie or Kyle. =) What a little cutie in his hat too. I can't get Micah to leave one on.

    ReplyDelete