So while we thought we'd spend Father's Day moving some furniture around and putting up the crib, I guess we'll have to wait until our carpet is done. Hopefully we'll get that done sometime after next week. Although it will be a pain at first, I'm so thankful for yet another small provision from God!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
We're getting new carpet!!
A random post, I know, but noteworthy in my opinion! :) We've been in our apartment for 5.5 years and the carpet has seen better days. Sure, it's held up fine enough for us, but with the thought of our little Shmu crawling around on it, we decided it was worth asking for. I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised we got the green light from our apartment owner. We were told we'd just need to say when and the installers would come. Great news!! We also found out that we'd need to move all our furniture out of the apartment for the installment. Not so great news!!! I've just loaded my entire classroom into our one car garage and there just isn't any space for our furniture! We have no idea how we're going to make this all work, but we'll find a way and I'm excited to see it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment