I just got back from visiting my best friend from college and her new identical twin daughters. It was really fun to see her again (they moved from California a year ago), see a piece of her life, and of course, the miraculous addition to her family! :) It was really something to see her as a mother and to see and hold those girls. They are beautiful, so tiny and easy to soothe. What is there not to love? :) I was so glad for even just the small chance to get to know them and feel more connected to them in person rather than through a photograph. Speaking of pictures, in everything I've seen they look so much bigger than they really are. They were born in the 2lb. range and after 7 weeks they are now approaching 5lbs. Tiny little peanuts! Holding them felt like holding a feather and it's unbelievable to think that a fully functioning human can be so small. Here are a few pictures of the girls.
Liana Sophia and Amaya Noel
Amaya
Liana

No comments:
Post a Comment