Wednesday, March 18, 2009

19 weeks

This week was fun in that I can finally say, I "popped!" I've got a bulge that everyone can see and I'm starting to get looks that go directly towards my belly. I'm also getting my stomach rubbed quite constantly with everyone at school now noticing the growth. It's fun to finally look pregnant! :) Along with looking the part, I feel the baby daily, too! That has been really fun. It reminds me that there really is a life growing inside me and it causes me to stop and pray for my little one. So amazing to daily grow more and more in love with someone you've never met and someone you know will change your life forever. Ru's started talking to the baby and kisses my belly every time we see each other before or after our long days. He's also starting to help me lift things, which is cute. Now that he can see a belly, I think he feels more protective of us. :)

Our baby is the size of a mango! Here's the stats on Shmu...

The hair on baby's scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: Baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun to know your little LUV is bringing so much joy to both of you. I've always believed that when God puts one more person to love in your life it makes your own heart expand, i.e. 'The more the merrier.' May Shmu always keep your hearts growing more in love with each other as time goes on. Loving you so much, GG

    ReplyDelete