Sunday, October 23, 2016

Gavin Martin Goes to Preschool and Turns 4!

Again, I'm sorry. It's been a very, busy, stressful few months. Let's go back and document the day Gavin went to preschool and then turned 4! :) I wrote this back when it happened and just never got around to publishing...

Gavin met his teacher and was so adorably sweet about giving her some flowers he picked out.
This kid is super excited about school. I think he feels that going to "school" makes him older just like his big brother.
Gavie was all smiles the very first day.
Over Gavin's birthday weekend, we joined our church for a camping trip. I didn't get many pictures because we were busy having fun, but I snapped a few. 

Both Gavin and Kyle made new friends and enjoyed playing with them during the camping trip. Gavin's friend here in the middle is Jonathan. It was interested (for lack of a better term) hearing Gavin call for him and having a Jonathan around us. We all noticed it, including Kyle. Seeing as how Gavin really likes this boy, we may have to get used to having a Jonathan in our lives.
This one was of us playing in a softball game. 
Daddy made a swing out of wood he found and some rope I brought with us. The kids all enjoyed this so much.
This was Gavin's birthday wish...a button on his belly and a birthday hat!  :)
Happy 4th Birthday, Gavin!!







Happy Birthday, to our Gavin! Four years ago you blessed us with the gift of your life...and each day thereafter we pinch ourselves that there is another boy in our family, a brother for Kyle... :) We love you and all the joy you bring to our family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment