Yesterday, we played outside for as long as we could before the anticipated rain was to come. We waited for that rain all day long. And it didn't rain until I put my head on my pillow. This big storm that was going to have us indoors all weekend looks like it's gone. :( On the bright side, at least I don't have any watering to do outside today. I love the rain on a weekend when I don't have to drive in it. That may sound ridiculous unless you know that driving in rain here is the equivalent of driving in a blizzard somewhere else. If you don't believe me, come check it out. Insurance companies love CA rain.
But enough about the rain that wasn't. Here's a few pics of what we were up to all.day.long. The boys are nuts about their skateboards and ramps. As the day goes on they get more gutsy, Rudy gets more creative, and I try not to watch! ;) It's a winning combo.
Check out Gavin's glee-filled face as he zooms along. :)
Building something...
...which led to building a ramp that kept growing higher and longer.:) ;) :)
Rudy built this box cart thingy on top of one of his skateboards so Kyle could transition from his scooter to the feel of a skateboard. Kyle was on it all day. And Gavie loved learning how to pedal his tricycle.
Them's storm clouds behind us! :) Haha! Rudy was laughing at my words saying, "You can't put that on the blog, it's so embarrassing! You're such a Californian." Well, yes I am. :)Precious Gavie

No comments:
Post a Comment