I don't usually continually blog about places we've already been to in spite of the fact that we go often. But, I'd like Gavin to have some photographic record that he also went to these various places and that he enjoyed them, too! So, here are some pictures from quite awhile ago. Back when I had a camera. Okay, much farther back, but who's counting?
Centennial Farm -
I love this picture for so many reasons; one being, you can see the definition of his young muscles.
These piglets were just born and quite a hit.
Aside from all the animals both common and unique (the llamas are quite unique), I love the plethora of produce and the chance to teach Kyle about how our food is grown.You can't pick off the land, but there is a produce station where you can grab what you please. Most of the food goes directly to shelters.
I loved watching the boys take it all in.
with Auntie Michelle :)
Knott's Berry Farm -
Growing up, I'd always preferred Disneyland to Knott's, but from a parents' perspective, this place is amazing. Though Kyle would love to go to Disneyland again, being here and not having to wait for rides significantly helps him forget there even is another theme park.
The Pretend City -
Gavin's favorite thing to do is ride around in this little coupe.
So much so, that he wasn't interested in playing "at the beach" when the little, red car sits there empty and inviting.
Manning the phone lines at the Dispatch Center is a hit with Brother.
While Gavin drove around inspecting Kyle's work, Kyle put up the siding on the wall of this house.
In the pretend room, we found Kyle's name as the imaginary boy who "lived there." (This changes as local families are highlighted throughout the year.)
Frogg's Bounce House -
No pictures here, but I will say that the more Gavin is able to participate, the more fun it is to simply play with my boys. You know, no watching Kyle from the sidelines while holding Gav back, or helping Gavin walk, or keeping him from impending danger. This last time, I think we climbed up ladders and slid down inflated slides for two hours non-stop. We giggled and enjoyed playing all together. Newer concept (at big establishments) and I love it!
Centennial Farm -
I love this picture for so many reasons; one being, you can see the definition of his young muscles.
These piglets were just born and quite a hit.
Aside from all the animals both common and unique (the llamas are quite unique), I love the plethora of produce and the chance to teach Kyle about how our food is grown.You can't pick off the land, but there is a produce station where you can grab what you please. Most of the food goes directly to shelters.
I loved watching the boys take it all in.
with Auntie Michelle :)
Knott's Berry Farm -
Growing up, I'd always preferred Disneyland to Knott's, but from a parents' perspective, this place is amazing. Though Kyle would love to go to Disneyland again, being here and not having to wait for rides significantly helps him forget there even is another theme park.
The Pretend City -
Gavin's favorite thing to do is ride around in this little coupe.
So much so, that he wasn't interested in playing "at the beach" when the little, red car sits there empty and inviting.
The chicks do distract him on occasion. He has a thing for birds.

Manning the phone lines at the Dispatch Center is a hit with Brother.
While Gavin drove around inspecting Kyle's work, Kyle put up the siding on the wall of this house.
Frogg's Bounce House -
No pictures here, but I will say that the more Gavin is able to participate, the more fun it is to simply play with my boys. You know, no watching Kyle from the sidelines while holding Gav back, or helping Gavin walk, or keeping him from impending danger. This last time, I think we climbed up ladders and slid down inflated slides for two hours non-stop. We giggled and enjoyed playing all together. Newer concept (at big establishments) and I love it!


















No comments:
Post a Comment