Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer is Here!

Granted, I've been on my summer break for almost a month now, but this week felt especially summerish. Not only are we going through a little heat wave, but we've started doing summery things. Our church's vacation bible school began this week. While I'm volunteering in the recreation department, Kyle attends the preschool program and Gavin either goes to the nursery or hangs out with me. In the afternoons, we go to Kyle's swim lessons. (Since all our pools are outdoors and the marine layer keeps us pretty cool till noon, afternoon swim sessions are a must! Learned that lesson last year.)
Some photos of the week:

Rec time! I took a picture of this game because I MUST remember how to play it! It was a GENIUS game.
Swim time!! Kyle was both nervous and excited!

Other events this week included my first ever book club night at Alta. I got a group of "mommy of boys" friends together to read some books related to raising our boys and the mother-son relationship. So fun!!
We also celebrated my mom's birthday. More on that in another post!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment