Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Afternoon with Auntie Michelle

My sister recently moved to a neighboring city. We are sad that she won't be with us a few nights a week anymore, but since she moved just a few blocks from our church, we know we'll see her often. Kyle loves going to "Auntie's House" and loved providing the muscles necessary to move her in! :) 

Yesterday, she had some time off work and came to watch Kyle in his "upside-down class" at The Little Gym. (I've been meaning to blog about this but what can I say ... been a little busy around here.)  It became apparent pretty early on after Gavin came that Kyle would enjoy having a special class to look forward to each week, as well as benefit from having some outlet for his energy. So I signed him up for a sports-themed class where he learns the fundamentals of various sports and then continues learning other skills in the gym. Not only is he getting to have fun and learn about various sports, but I know from my P.E. background that what he's doing is so developmentally spot on! It's exciting. It's made me really happy to be able to give him something that he loves and is so good for him. 

Anyway, back to Auntie's visit. Here he is reviewing some soccer skills. He's a true lefty. 
He loves going upside-down.
I had to take this picture because with Auntie there (and Grammie 2 weeks prior) he was soo distracted! He constantly came to the window and smiled. He loves his family (and any extra attention!).
Then, in the spirit of fall, we went to one of the many pumpkin patches in the area. We chose this one because it's on a real farm (like where produce really grows!... in Orange County!!).
Kyle with his "binoculars."



Kyle "drove" this thing until a worker finally had to move it. My sister and I both thought of our Grandpa Hahn. Kyle would have loved all his tractors.
Then on to a tractor-pulled wagon ride.
My handsome.
 Love having my sister so close by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment