A few families got together and had a yard sale today. Given the fact that I dislike "stuff" around the house and get rid of the first bag I can gather (on a regular basis) to Goodwill, it's amazing we had enough to join the party. But I guess we did, because at around 100 bucks we called it a day! The boys got super excited about selling their lemonade. Who could resist 3 adorable boys shouting at any and every car passing by!? :) It was a hot day, so many people actually sounded appreciative of the cool drink. (Didn't I just blog about how perfect the weather was?! I knew I'd jinx it.August has officially arrived!)
Rudy was cracking up at how miserable I looked so he took this picture. Here I am, spreading eagle wearing a cold pack on my shoulders. I borrowed a kid's hat to cover my feet from the burning sun. Pretty miserable but I love yard sales and making some fun money from things you don't want is fantastic!
A dip in the pool was the perfect way to celebrate our "hard" work! That, and staring at our emptier garage!



No comments:
Post a Comment