Kyle has many, many names by now. It just didn't seem right to title this blog by only one of them. And if you think just because I've been insanely busy this month, I haven't taken many pictures of our beloved subject ... think again! While I'll admit there aren't as many pictures, we still got quite a few that show what the little guy has been up to.
Playing chase/peek-a-boo with Daddy. He loves to do this behind doors.

GG came to visit twice in two weeks!!

We took a trip to the beach with Kyle's sand toys.

K's first taste of sand. Yum!

Learning how to surf in the pool.


Reading at Grammie's with some friends.

Hanging out while Dad and Mom move Grandma Hahn into her assisted living home.

One by one, he pulls out his special toys and books in Grammie's bag.

Kyle says, "This is a peanut operation they've got going on here!"

Thanks, Chile, for being a little trooper this month.

No comments:
Post a Comment